Jackson-Madison County General Hospital offers a Chest Pain Center--when seconds count, count on us.
• State-of-the-art Heart Cath Lab
• 24-hour interventional cardiologist
• Experienced Cardiovascular (CV) surgeons
Chest Pain Center Access:
Whether by ambulance or walk-in, patients access the Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI through the Emergency Room at the Jackson-Madison County General Hospital.
West Tennessee Heart and Vascular Center at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital also offers:
• Chest Pain Unit for patients from lower risk to progressive care floors with monitoring and knowledgeable nurses
• Cardiac Critical Care Unit
• Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
• Cardiac Rehab for post-procedure patients (elective and physician-ordered)
• Staff of the West Tennessee Heart and Vascular Center work throughout the year providing prevention information to the community and employees at health fairs and wellness events.
• Preventative, free heart disease screenings are available to employee online through: www.myhealthrisk.org.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING A HEART ATTACK, CALL 9-1-1 OR SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
Click the image below for a virtual tour of the Chest Pain Center.