The third floor at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital is dedicated as the West Tennessee Women's Center--where women come and feel special.
Women recovering from various types of surgical procedures will find a comfortable place of care within the West Tennessee Women's Center. A staff that is fully dedicated to caring for women's needs awaits.
Some special features for our unique patients:
- Laptops for checkout to communicate with friends and family, or just keep up with the news of the day
- Wireless Internet access is available if you want to bring your own laptop, phone, or tablet
- Television stations that include a variety of programming including radio stations and a relaxation channel
- Women no longer have to wear the standard-issued hospital gowns. Women will get to wear colorful, comfortable gowns that are more sophisticated
- A serene spa ("no-stress" room) that offers a lovely, large bath, warm towels, and comfort in a relaxing setting
- A Woman's View boutique is our new onsite boutique featuring gift products and medical supplies for women
- Seating for your guest that converts into a bed for an overnight caregiver or loved one