Our culture is built around love and respect for people. Jackson-Madison County General Hospital is the 635-bed tertiary care hospital that is the anchor of the 1,100-bed West Tennessee Healthcare system.
Named one of the largest, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the U.S.,* West Tennessee Healthcare is different for a very good reason--our people make the difference!
West Tennessee Healthcare and Jackson-Madison County General Hospital points of interest:
- Self-supporting with 5,000 employees and 400+ on the medical staff.
- Seven intensive care units: neurological, medical, surgical, coronary, cardiothoracic, neonatal, and pediatric.
- 23-room Operating Room Suite
- In-house anesthesia coverage
- 62-bed Emergency Department
- Rehabilitation Center on-site
- Imaging Center with 24-hour radiologists, PACS radiology system, and interventional radiologist on-site
- Major Centers: Ayers Children's Medical Center, West Tennessee Rehabilitation Center, West Tennessee Heart and Vascular Center, Kirkland Cancer Center, Emergency Services, West Tennessee Neuroscience and Spine, and the West Tennessee Women's Center
- Early childhood developmental intervention services
- System of outpatient rehabilitation facilities located throughout the area--Sports Plus Rehab Centers and Work Plus Rehab Center
- Behavioral and mental health inpatient and outpatient services provided through Pathways Behavioral Health Services
- Emergency transport through on-site ambulance, mobile ICU, and helicopter
- Five affiliate hospitals and medical centers: Bolivar General Hospital, Camden General Hospital, Humboldt Medical Center, Trenton Medical Center and Milan General Hospital
- Seven primary care clinics located in Bradford, Camden, Dyersburg, Halls, Jackson (two locations), and Newbern
- Three specialist clinics: West Tennessee OB/Gyn Services, West Tennessee Neurosciences, and the CardioThoracic Surgery Center
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 660-1188.