The ride will begin at LIFT Wellness Center in downtown Jackson and take participants out of the city and onto scenic roads throughout southwest Madison County.
The ride features four different courses: a 25 mile ride, a 42 mile ride, a metric century (62 miles) and a full century (100 miles). SAG stops will be provided along each of the routes. All ability levels are welcome to participate.
Registration is $40. Use code Early10 to save $10 off the registration price through March 25. All pre-registered riders are guaranteed a t-shirt.
Sponsorships are now available ranging $250-$2,500. All ride proceeds will go to support the services of Ayers Children’s Medical Center.
For more information on the ride, please contact the Foundation at (731 984-2140.
Maps and turn by turn directions for each route:
Rules and Regulations:
1. All riders must register and pay the entry fee prior to participating.
2. All riders will read and sign the Acknowledgement of Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement and the Rules and Regulations form prior to the event. Riders 18 years and younger will have a parent/guardian sign the agreements.
3. All riders will abide by the Tennessee traffic laws relating to bicycles.
4. All riders are required by law to wear helmets.
5. All riders will follow the course as outlined and marked for the Rockabilly City Century.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.