- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy, University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Health Related Professions 1991
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy, July 2016
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
- Orthopedic Section American Physical Therapy Association Member
- Humboldt Boys and Girls Club Board 2014 - present
- Humboldt Rotary Club Member 2014 - present, President 2016 - 2017
- Humboldt Healthcare Foundation 2017 - present
More about Jeff Lansdale
Jeff has provided physical therapy services to Humboldt area residents since joining the Humboldt General Hospital staff in 1998. Jeff, a 1991 University of Mississippi School of Health Related Professions honors graduate, has a broad experience in general outpatient and sports rehabilitation with a particular interest in orthopedic pathologies of the upper and lower extremities. In March 2016, Jeff completed the requirements and testing to become a Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy as designated by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
More about Nancy Hunt
- Trezevant High School Honor graduate
- Wilson Sporting Goods, Humboldt, TN (30 yrs)
- Sports Plus, Humboldt (2010 - present)
Nancy is often the first face people see when entering Humboldt Sports Plus. Her genuine concern for people and naturally outgoing personality make her a perfect fit for this job. In the ever changing world of healthcare, Nancy's desire to connect with people is a timeless trait that cannot be replaced. Nancy enjoys spending time with her husband driving classic cars and persuing estate sales.
- PT, DPT, cert. MDT
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center 2012
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, McKenzie Institute USA 2016
More about JC Kelly
- United States Air Force Medic 2000-2004
- United States Air Force Achievement Medal 2002 (Operation Enduring Freedom)
- Bachelor of Science Health and Human Performance, University Tennessee at Martin 2008
After JC's service in the U.S. Airforce, the completion of his undergraduate degree at UT Martin and his doctorate at the UT Health Sciences Center, JC immediately joined the Sports Plus Humboldt staff. A lifetime learner, JC soon continued his studies in the well respected McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment. After successfully completing rigorous written and practical examinations, JC was awarded certification in the prestigious "McKenzie Method" in November 2016. JC's commitment to learning and his pursuit of clinical excellence, allows him to join a small group of elite therapists around the world to bring some of the very finest mechanical and manual physical therapy techniques to Humboldt, TN. JC has been a member of Englewood Baptist Church in Jackson, TN since 2012 where he actively serves in local missions and has been on international mission trips to Haiti and Kenya. JC is married to Rachel and they have two boys, Jaden, five years old who was adopted from China in August 2016 and Raymond born August 2017.
- Bachelors Health and Human Performance, Lambuth University 2010
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Jackson State Community College 2016
More about Jessica Gideon
Following graduation in May 2016, Jessica joined our Sports Plus Humboldt team. Jessica is a thoughtful, conscientious young therapist assistant who keeps the needs of her patient foremost in her thoughts. Jessica looks forward to continuing education and a lifetime of learning and has already directly impacted our clinic with fresh viewpoints and ideas.
More about Kathy Thurbush
- Crockett County High School graduate
- Wilson Sporting Goods (28 yrs)
Kathy joined the Sports Plus Humboldt staff in 2008 after a long career with Wilson's Sporting Goods. Kathy's truly kind and servant heart is right at home assisting the therapy staff in the treatment of people dealing with serious injuries and illnesses. Kathy's quiet presence has a special way of lending comfort and helps one deal with difficult periods during recovery. Kathy lives in Humboldt and is very involved with her church. She enjoys keeping her grandchildren and traveling with her family.
- ATC, Humboldt High School
More about Brad Royer
- Bachelor of Science , Athletic Training, Union University 2015
Originally from Utah and Colorado, athletics and competition have always been a part of Brad’s life. Brad was a 3 sport athlete every year of high school and had many successful seasons including state championships in baseball and football in 2006. Brad continued his competitive athletics career at the collegiate level where he played baseball at Southern Utah University then Union University. Brad brings his love of athletics, competition, and drive to succeed to his Athletic Training Career as he serves the Humboldt City School System as head Athletic Trainer. Brad loves to rock climb, hunt, participate in Parkour, and spend time with his family. Always a competitor, Brad aspires to one day be a participant on the popular American Ninja Warrior TV show.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate
against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability,
Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual
orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the
services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly
or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.