7th Annual Employer Forum
August 14 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm CDT
This year’s Employer Forum looks a little different. We are going virtual! However, we do not want to compromise the fun and excitement this even is known to bring. In order to keep the happy, fun learning environment we will be mailing out attendee packets to all those who register–who doesn’t love receiving a package full of goodies?!? This will allow you to get the marketing material and information the conference typically brings.
The Employer Forum is West Tennessee’s premier event dedicated to making workplaces healthy places. Employers can come together to learn, share, and explore the latest trends in workplace health promotion.
The theme for this year’s conference is “20/20 Vision for the Future: A Clear Look Into the Future of Health and Wellness.” Our keynote speaker, Sarah Beshara, is delivering her award-winning Mental Health Speech. We’ve put together a diverse group of speakers covering important topics that will give you new insights on the ever-changing work-site landscape of wellness programs. We hope that you will join us for our 7th Annual Employer Forum Conference on August 14, 2020.
- Be inspired by health promotion thought-leaders. .
- Explore our exhibitor showcase to learn about the latest resources to enhance employee health.
- Network with other health promotion professionals in this information-rich environment.
- This event features hot topics for newcomers and seasoned wellness professionals.
Who should attend?
- Wellness coordinators and committee members
- Benefits and human resource leaders
- Safety and risk management professionals
- Management at public and private work-sites
- Health professionals
- Insurance industry professionals
Check out the 2020 Agenda!