If you have any questions regarding your bill or payment options please contact one of our Billing Representatives by calling toll-free at 1-800-233-2108, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for more details.
Unpaid balances, including all applicable co-payments, co-insurance, deductibles, and any non-covered services are the responsibility of the patient and payment in full or approved payment arrangements or payment plans must be established within 30 days of receipt of the statement.
We have many easy payment methods:
- Pay by mail using the remittance coupons on your statements and use the envelopes provided;
- Pay online using our Online Patient Billing Manager available by clicking here ;
- Pay by credit/debit card over the phone by calling 800-233-2108, Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM;
- Pay in person at the Hospital Billing Department at our convenient location in Jackson at 257 Bancorp South Pkwy, near the Jackson Generals Ballpark.
Payments may be made via
- Cash, check, or money order;
- Visa, Discover, American Express, Mastercard;
- Most Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts cards.
Other payment methods, including ACH, eChecks, or bank account-to-account transfers are not available.
All self-pay balances are due within thirty (30) days of the first statement unless other payment arrangements are approved. The Hospital Billing Department sets interest-free payment plans on accounts in good standing based on established, standard criteria.
If account balances cannot be paid in full based on established payment standards within 120 days from first patient billing, then other payment arrangements must be established. A Pay Plan Assessment may be required to come to a mutual agreement to payment arrangements that pay the balance due out over 120 days. The Pay Plan Assessment Form can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:
The information submitted on this form is used only for either the establishment of a payment plan amount and frequency or financial assistance eligibility screening. A separate application for the Financial Assistance Program is required.
If a satisfactory payment arrangement or payment plan is not established or if promised payment arrangements or payment plans are not fulfilled, then the patient account will be subject to continued collection efforts that may include referral to an outside collection agency, credit reporting, and/or litigation.
More information on payment plans and other payment arrangements are available by contacting our office toll-free 800-233-2108, Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.