- What is the main purpose of this study?
- Does the study involve a placebo or a treatment that is already on the market?
- How will the treatment be given to me?
- How long is the study going to last and what will I be asked to do as a participant?
- What has been learned about the study treatment and are any study results published?
- Do I have to pay for any part of the study? Will my insurance cover these costs?
- Is there any reimbursement for travel costs?
- Will I be able to see my own doctor?
- Can anyone find out whether I’m participating in the clinical trial?
- Will I receive any follow-up care after the study has ended?
- What will happen to my medical care if I stop participating in the study?
- Does the physician/investigator have any financial or special interest in the clinical study?
- What are the credentials and research experience of the physician and study staff?
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate
against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability,
Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual
orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the
services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly
or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.