Proper handling and cleaning habits can significantly extend the life of your adult or pediatric nebulizer.
1. Turn the power switch off and unplug power cord from wall socket.
2. Disconnect the air tubing from nebulizer. Do NOT wash the tube.
3. Thoroughly was your hands, then completely disassemble nebulizer parts.
4. Rinse non-electrical parts under hot, running water for at least 30 seconds.
1. After step 3 above, wash all non-electrical parts in hot water with a dish washing detergent.
2. Rinse the parts under running water for at least 30 seconds.
3. Place parts in a solution of 1 part white vinegar and 3 parts hot water in a clean container.
4. Let the parts soak for 30 minutes then remove with clean hands.
5. Rinse the parts under running water for at least 30 seconds.
6. Place on a clean paper towel to air dry.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.