The Jackson-Madison County General Hospital Sleep Disorders Center provides comprehensive care for issues ranging from sleep apnea to narcolepsy.
Our staff conducts sleep studies to help patients determine if they have a sleep disorder. When we conduct your sleep study, we will monitor you as you sleep at your normal bedtime in one of our eight sleep study beds. After our board-certified team of sleep specialists review the study results, one of our physicians will meet with you to discuss the results and explain treatment options to you.
What Sets Our Sleep Center Apart from Sleep Labs
- Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, which sets stricts standards for centers to ensure patients receive the highest level of care
- Board Certified Sleep Medicine Physicians meet each patient before and after a sleep study
- The only Blue Cross Blue Shield-preferred provider of sleep medicine in Jackson and Madison County
- Treatment for a full range of sleep disorders
- Board Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
- Board Registered Polysomnographic Technologists
- Certified and Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Attending and consulting medical staff include:
- Board Certified Sleep Medicine Physicians
- Clinical Psychologists