Martin, TN (January 5, 2023) Gynesis Aniya made her debut at Volunteer Hospital on
January 4, 2023, becoming this year’s New Year Baby. She was born in the Women’s
Center of Volunteer Hospital to proud parents Michelle and Delantus Fussell.
Per tradition, the family was presented a basket from West Tennessee Healthcare
including baby items for delivering the first baby of the New Year at Volunteer Hospital.
The Women’s Center is state-of-the-art in the birthing experience. From pre-natal to
post-natal, we will meet your needs:
- We offer a variety of prenatal and family classes
- Uniquely qualified to offer assistance with breastfeeding by the international
board-certified lactation consultants and CLCs.
- Received state and federal grants to improve mother/bonding support, overall
emotional well-being for new moms.
- Conduct neonatal research initiatives to improve the quality of care for our most
vulnerable and tiniest patients
- The state’s only comprehensive certified perinatal bereavement program
For more information on our services as well as the OB/GYNs at Volunteer Hospital,
check out our website at www.wth.org or call us 731-587-4261