The Care You Trust, Right Here.
We're trusted with the health and wellbeing of more than half a million people living across 9,000 square miles of West Tennessee. It's a trust built over more than 70 years by the thousands of compassionate physicians, nurses and care givers working in the 90 hospitals and medical centers that make up West Tennessee Healthcare.
As a public, not-for-profit healthcare system, West Tennesseans depend on us for a lot, including:
- Treating more than 185,000 patients in eight emergency rooms
- Delivering more than 4,000 babies—and provide the highest level of care for those who are at risk
- Treating more heart attacks than any other hospital in the state, and over 9,000 heart patients each year
With a full continuum of care, West Tennessee also provides:
- The region's only certified comprehensive cancer center
- The region's most comprehensive care for kids
- The region's only Joint Commission certified stroke center, providing lifesaving interventions when every second counts
A Board of Trustees Appointed by the City of Jackson and Madison County is charged with the oversight of West Tennessee Healthcare. The system is completely self-supporting and does not operate on local tax revenues.
The West Tennessee Healthcare facilities are approved by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for participation in Medicare and Medicaid Programs.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.