We encourage you to use all the resources available to you at West Tennessee Healthcare to learn more about the condition that brought you here and your treatment options. Our patient education sheets offer an alphabetical listing of the most requested procedures and provide patient information that tells you what to expect, what to bring with you, and instructions for care after you return home.
Resources for support and other information for your healthcare and wellbeing can be found under the specific medical services you are interested in.
If you have further questions, ask your doctor or call us at 731-541-5000. You may wish to open and print any of these sheets for your reference.
Patient Education Sheets:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy English
- Bladder Pin English / Spanish
- Breast Augmentation English / Spanish
- Breast Biopsy English / Spanish
- Breast Reduction English / Spanish
- Dialysis Fistula English / Spanish
- Carpal Tunnel English / Spanish
- Cataracts English / Spanish
- Colon Resection English
- Colonoscopy English / Spanish
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) English / Spanish
- Cystocele Rectocele English
- D&C English
- Ear Tubes English
- Ear Tubes (child) English
- Endardectomy English / Spanish
- Endometrial Ablation English
- Hemorrhoid Overview English / Spanish
- Hemorrhoid Surgery English / Spanish
- Hernia Repair (Laparoscopic) English / Spanish
- Hernia Repair (Open) English
- Hip Replacement English
- Knee Arthroscope English / Spanish
- Knee Replacement English
- Lumbar Laminectomy English
- Lithotripsy English
- Prostate Resection English
- Shoulder Arthroscopy English / Spanish
- Tonsillectomy English
- Vaginal Hysterectomy English
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.