- In order to protect our patients, we ask that anyone with a cough, temperature or other signs of an infectious illness please stay at home.
- No one with a current positive COVID-19 test result, or a pending COVID-19 test result will be permitted.
- Family members are welcome to listen via cell phone in the patient’s exam room or in chemo when the doctor or nurse is relaying important information.
- Only 1 to 2 visitors per patient is preferred
- No one under the age of 14 years old will be allowed to enter the facility.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.