Starting Monday, May 18, Kirkland Cancer Center is adhering to the visitation policies described below:
- Patients will be allowed one (1) designated visitor with them.
- No one with a temperature, cough, or other signs of illness will be permitted.
- No one with a current positive COVID-19 test result, or a pending COVID-19 test result will be permitted.
- Family members are welcome to listen via cell phone in the patient’s exam room or in chemo when the doctor or nurse is relaying important information.
- No one under the age of 18 years old will be allowed to enter the facility.
- Patients and visitors must wear a mask or face covering at all times.
- Visitors must remain with their patient while in the building.
- No swapping out of visitors allowed.
- If a patient or visitor leaves the building and plans to return, please obtain a sticker from the screening table before you leave.
Patient and visitor screenings will continue to take place, including:
- A temperature check, issuing a mask if the person is not wearing one.
- Asking screening questions regarding symptoms of COVID and any COVID testing the patient has done.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.