Services We Provide
- Physicians who specialize in headache prevention, management, and treatment
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments
- Spine care & treatment
- Laboratory services on-site
- Sleep disorder assessment
- Neuropsych Evaluations
- Mobi-C Procedure
- Physical Therapy
- EEG, EMG/NCS, VEP (no physician referral needed)
Some of the Conditions We Treat:
- Acoustic neuroma — A benign (non-cancerous) tumor that grows slowly next to the inner ear. It can cause hearing loss and ringing in the ears.
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Aneurysm — Abnormal bulge in the vessels caused by a weakened area in the vessel wall.
- Brain and Spinal Tumors — A growth of abnormal cells in the brain. Some are benign and some
- Disorders of the peripheral nervous system:
- Diabetic neuropathy or nerve pain
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies — Disease of the roots or nerves of the neck which cause weakness, pain, and decreased sensation in the arms.
- Nerve Compression Syndrome — Compression of the nerves or nerve roots.
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome — Inflammation of the nerves which cause weakness and loss of sensation.
- Epilepsy and seizures — Recurring seizures
- Hydrocephalus — Excessive fluid or water on the brain.
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurofibromatosis — Genetic disorder which causes tumors to grow on the nerves. These are usually benign. They can grow on the brain or spinal cord.
- Parkinson’s Disease — Central Nervous System disorder that usually starts with a tremor but can affect speech and walking.
- Pituitary tumors — Abnormal growth on the pituitary gland. Most are non-cancerous. The pituitary gland helps regulate hormones.
- Sleep Apnea
- Spine conditions
- Chronic back pain — Pain greater than six months.
- Degenerative back and neck conditions — Deterioration of your spine that sometimes happens with age and can result in pain.
- Spinal fractures — A break in the back or neck.
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal stenosis — Narrowing in the spine that can press on the nerves and can cause pain.
- Spinal tumors — Abnormal tissue growth on the spine.
- Stroke — Area of the brain that doesn’t get adequate blood supply
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.