Our Healthy Heights Mission is to provide West Tennessee Healthcare employees the tools and education needed to improve and sustain a healthy state of well-being so that they can serve our communities with compassionate and exceptional care.
Healthy Heights is our employee well-being program that encourages our West Tennessee Healthcare employees to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle with educational courses, interactive events, relationships, and incentives.
Moving from wellness to well-being: the program is designed to give our employees a holistic experience. The focus is on multiple avenues of well-being:
- Disease: relentless amounts of stress that physically affect the body
- Social Well-being
- Financial Well-being
- Emotional Well-being
- Physical Well-being
- Spiritual Well-being
- Environmental Well-being
- Occupational Well-being
Every single one of our employees has the opportunity to take advantage of this wonderful benefit that our organization provides!
- 30% off your healthy choices in the JMCGH cafeteria, and Salad Sensations
- 6 FREE Employee Assistance Program visits per family member and unlimited calls!
- FREE Prenatal Classes for Healthy Heights Employees
- Free Tobacco Cessation courses for you and your family (saving you $650 in surcharge fees) call 731-425-6959
- Employee engagement challenges, events and games
- Access to Healthy Heights newsletter
- Free archive of educational classes on health, fitness, financials, and lifestyle at your disposal
- A fitness incentive option: LIFT Membership
- $150 at your Annual Health Update for reaching one of your four goals (payout will be distributed the following month)
- $$ towards your HRA/HSA account for filling out your Health Assessment for Aetna (open October-December)
Please call Employee Health (422-7910) within your first 90 days to complete the biometric screening and lab work. You will have the option to become a member at LIFT Wellness Center (the exercise incentive is not required, but highly encouraged).
On your annual health update (your birth month), you can choose the fitness incentive: LIFT Membership (the fitness incentive is not required, but is highly encouraged). Please make sure that you have your blood work completed during your birth month as well. To schedule your appointment with Employee Health call 731-422-7910.
If you have had your labs completed within 30 days of going to Employee Health at your PCP or another clinic, please bring those labs to be recorded.
Lab vouchers will be given to all employees that do not arrive fasted for their AHU. These vouchers can be taken to any of the following places for lab draws:
- Employee Health (open Mon-Fri)
- Satellite Clinic on D2
Blood draws must be completed by the employee on or before the 5th of the month following the employee’s birth month to be eligible for any past year’s incentive and the current year’s incentives
Failure to comply with Annual Health Update policy will forfeit all incentive eligibility of Healthy Heights to the employee for the current year.
Questions please call 731-265-1119
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.