West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 225-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission. We offer a range of medical, diagnostic and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, an intensive care unit and a renovated obstetrics unit.
We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re over 100 healthcare professionals strong. We are committed to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens in Dyersburg and the surrounding communities. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital has your health, as well as our patients’ health as our top priority. We are updating visitation guidelines on a weekly basis based on what is happening in our community. Please see our most up to date visitation below:
VISITATION POLICY for NON-COVID Patients:
- Two designated visitors per in-patient/observation per day.
- Two parents/guardians per pediatric patient. (Overnight stays are allowed.)
- Two designated support people are allowed in Labor & Delivery. (1 visitor may stay the night).
- Two support people are allowed for surgery and procedure patients, including same-day patients. (They must wait in a room until the patient is done with surgery or in their car to wait for a phone call.)
- Two visitors are allowed in the emergency department.
- No overnight stays are permitted in ICUs
- No one under 18 will be allowed to visit
- End of Life – Families will be allowed up to six (6) visitors for end of life.
- Cafeteria remains open to visitors.
VISITATION POLICY for COVID Patients:
- COVID-19 positive patients will be allowed one designated adult visitor per stay. The designated adult visitor cannot swap out.
Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency Department, Family Medicine, GI/Endoscopy Services, Laboratory Services, Neurology Services, Orthopedic Services, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation Services, Sleep Disorder Center, Speech Therapy, Surgical Services, Telemedicine, Urology, Women’s Health, Wound Care.