West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 225-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission. We offer a range of medical, diagnostic and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, an intensive care unit and a renovated obstetrics unit.
We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re over 100 healthcare professionals strong. We are committed to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens in Dyersburg and the surrounding communities. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital has your health, as well as our patients’ health as our top priority. We are updating visitation guidelines on a weekly basis based on what is happening in our community. Please see our most up to date visitation below:
- Unfortunately at this time, covid positive patients cannot have visitors, we will be glad to assist with facetime and zoom if desired.
- All pediatric patients may have two parents or guardians but those two will remain the same throughout the stay.
- Patients in our emergency department may have one visitor unless they are here with covid symptoms or are covid positive.
- No children under 18 are permitted (for their safety).
- Pastoral support is allowed in non-covid rooms for a brief amount of time (one pastor).
- In our Obstetrics unit, one visitor is allowed and must remain the same person throughout the entire stay. If the mother is covid positive, she may have one visitor at the bedside for support, however, the visitor must remain at the bedside and not leave the room until discharge or they will not be able to return.
- All other patients may have one visitor per day.
Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency Department, Family Medicine, GI/Endoscopy Services, Laboratory Services, Neurology Services, Orthopedic Services, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation Services, Sleep Disorder Center, Speech Therapy, Surgical Services, Telemedicine, Urology, Women’s Health, Wound Care.