Peer Support Centers, led by certified peer recovery specialists, are places where people with mental health and co-occurring disorders can learn about recovery, find peer support to reduce isolation, and engage in recreational activities to promote wellness. There are a variety of classes offered to learn about depression, anxiety, stress management, and ways to improve your physical and mental health. Peer counselors are certified to teach the following classes available periodically throughout the year. Activities are offered at no cost and transportation is available.
• Wellness Recovery and Action Planning (WRAP)
• Building Recovery of Individual Dreams and Goals through Education and Support (BRIDGES)
• Chronic Disease Self Management (CDSM)
• Chronic Diabetes Self Management Program (CDSP)
• Whole Health Action Management (WHAM)
• Tobacco Free Program
As a National Health Service Corps site, we promise to: serve all patients, offer discounted fees for patients who qualify, not deny services based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or inability to pay. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Children’s Health Insurance Program.