Clinical and preventive services, including internal medicine. Additional services include annual exams and lab work, well-woman exams, chronic disease management, treatment of worker’s comp injuries, and DOT, pre-employment, and sports physicals.
- Primary Care
- Well visits and physicals for children & adults.
- Immunizations for children & adults.
- Well-woman exams.
- DOT physicals, pre-employment, and sports physicals.
- Acute illnesses and injuries such as the flu to broken bones.
- Managing chronic illness like asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and thyroid conditions.
- Treatment of worker’s compensation injuries.
- Coordinating complex care with specialists.
- Screening for common age-related conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer or osteoporosis.