West Tennessee Healthcare Patient Portal
With access, you can:
- Manage your appointments.
- Message your medical team.
- View your lab results.
- View your clinic notes.
- Request prescription renewals.
- View your vaccination records.
If you have children, you can manage their health records and use all services above.
Creating an account for yourself
To create an account for yourself, register online or ask your health care provider to email you an invitation during your next visit.
If you register online, you can choose to receive an access code via email or text message. That code will be used to create your new account. If you received an email invitation, the email includes detailed instructions to become a user and access your information.
Requesting access to your child’s information
If you’re a parent or a caregiver and need access to your child’s or loved one’s information, please stop by registration on your next visit or call the HIM department at (731) 541-4344.
- Parents, legal guardians, or other personal representatives as defined by state law may register their children ages 0-12 for access to My Health Records Patient Portal.
- Minor patients ages 13-17 may register individually for access to the My Health Records Patient Portal, unless determined by their physician, that the minor patient is not competent. Absent such a determination, the minor patient will control his or her own medical information
- Patients 18 years of age or older must register individually for access to the My Health Records Patient Portal, unless incapacitated. If incapacitated, the access will then be controlled by the parent, legal guardian, or other personal representative as defined by state law.