The Specialized Orthopedics Expertise You Need to Return to Pain-free Living
Whether you’re experiencing pain and discomfort from a chronic medical condition or the effects of an injury, our team of orthopedic doctors offers the expertise you need to get back to feeling your best. We offer comprehensive care for a full range of bone and joint issues, including specialized expertise in knee replacement and hip replacement.
A Full Range of Nonsurgical and Surgical Orthopedics Options
In all cases, physicians first look to nonsurgical options for treatment of knee pain and other problems. But when those therapies have been unsuccessful in alleviating pain and restoring abilities, our orthopedic group offers surgical procedures to help. State-of-the-art technology combined with specialized expertise and years of experience offers patients the best in orthopedics care.
West Tennessee’s First Choice for Orthopedics
When you’re looking for orthopedic services, including total knee replacement, you don’t have to travel outside the region. You have access to top-of-the-line orthopedic diagnostics and treatment right here at home:
Our orthopedic services truly take patients from diagnosis through recovery—those undergoing joint replacement have access to the innovative Joint Effort class. This one-day program helps prepare patients for surgery, giving them a tour of the facility, registering them for the procedure itself, teaching pre- and post-operative exercises, and offering case management counseling.
- Certified by The Joint Commission for total knee replacement and certified by The Joint Commission for total hip replacement
- State-of-the-art navigation equipment, allowing for precise measuring and fitting of knee hardware during knee replacement
- Specialized operating tables to assist in the repair of hip fractures
- Advanced digital video equipment used to assist orthopedic doctors during arthroscopic procedures for meniscus tears and other injuries
- Access to an advanced anesthetic injection administered following knee replacement and hip replacement that’s shown to dramatically reduce postoperative pain
- North Hospital offers 8 state-of-the-art operating rooms; space for 24-bed pre-operative and recovery area; and 20 patient rooms for recovering total joint patients.
- Sports Plus Rehab Centers provides orthopedic rehabilitation in an outpatient setting to ease pain, prevent further damage, and regain movement
- The American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (ACSNSQIP ® ) recognized Jackson-Madison County General Hospital as one of 89 ACS NSQIP participating hospitals that have achieved meritorious outcomes for surgical patient care in 2019.
Select a Provider
Orthopedics services are available in two locations—on site at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and at our Surgery Center.
NAVIO® Robotic Surgery System
The NAVIO® System allows surgeons to perform partial knee replacements instead of entire knee replacements.
We diagnose and treat a full range of bone and joint conditions, with specialized expertise in knee replacement and hip replacement.