You don’t need a doctor’s prescription or even a diagnosis to visit a physical therapist. In fact, physical therapy can be a way to reduce your costs and still get the care you need. Find out more: Physical Therapy: Not Just for Treating an Injury & We Talk Health Ep. 70 – Direct Access with Sports Plus Rehab Centers
Sports Plus Lexington is located in the bypass of Lexington. With one-on-one treatment by a licensed therapist, customized programs meet patients’ individual needs and help achieve their goals.
We offer a Certified Adaptive Driving Program which is currently the only one of its’ kind between Nashville and Memphis in addition to a Low Vision Program which too the only one of its’ kind in West Tennessee outside of the Memphis area.
Sports Plus Lexington services:
- Physical therapy
- Certified Athletic Trainer for Scotts Hill High School
Sports Plus Lexington specialties:
- Manual treatment for back and neck pain
- Custom orthotics for foot pain
- Foot levelers – digital foot scanner
- Dry needling
- LSVT BIG (Parkinson’s disease)
- Vestibular (vertigo and balance)
- Women’s Postpartum