Located in Jackson, Tennessee, West Tennessee Medical Group Jackson Surgical Associates specializes in giving the West Tennessee community the best in general surgical care. The physicians are leaders in providing the West Tennessee community with state-of-the-art, less-invasive, compassionate surgical care for 60 years.
As general surgeons, they specialize in diseases of the breast, and surgery of the G.I. tract (stomach, colon, small intestine and gallbladder), vascular system, endocrine organs (thyroid and parathyroid) and many other diseases.
- Lumpectomies for removing breast cancer
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic cholecystectomies to remove gallbladders
- Laparoscopic hernia and appendectomy surgery
- Video-assisted thoracoscopy for performing certain lung procedures
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication to treat gastroesophageal reflux diseases
- Thoracic aortic stent grafting for thoracic aneurysms
- Robotic surgery, performed using the da Vinci surgical system
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm, thoracic aortic aneurysm, and aortic dissection
- Sclerotherapy (for spider veins)
Showing all 11 providers