Effective Tuesday, August 3, 2020, Jackson-Madison County General Hospital will adhere to the hours and visitation policies described below:
- Monday – Friday: 5 am – 8 pm
- Weekend Hours: 7 am – 5 pm
No entry or re-entry allowed after visitation hours
- No visitors allowed in ANY designated COVID areas.
- Non-COVID patients are allowed one (1) visitor at a time.
- No children under 18 unless they are the patient.
- Pastors may visit a specific patient and are allowed to be the patient’s 2nd visitor.
- Non-ICU patients may have one person may stay overnight. Must remain in the room, no re-entry allowed after visitation hours.
- All surgery or procedural patients are allowed one (1) visitor or driver. They may wait in the designated areas.
- For your safety, eateries in our facilities are only available to patients, their visitors, or staff. They are not open to the general public.
- The only exception to the visitation policy is for end-of-life patients and must be pre-arranged.
Visitation Hours for Expectant Mothers
We reserve the right to further restrict visitation to our facilities as the situation changes. We are also coordinating our activities with our local health department directors and will follow guidance from them if they direct us to take additional actions that they deem necessary to protect the health of the public.
We will continue to provide updates as we receive them. Follow us on social media for updates.