Effective Tuesday, September 8, 2020, Jackson-Madison County General Hospital will adhere to the hours and visitation policies described below:
No Visitors on COVID Unit Except END OF LIFE
END OF LIFE Visits:
- COVID END OF LIFE Visits Limited to Only Two Visitors – All Others May Watch from ZOOM/Face-Time Technology (limited to a 20-minute visit)
- Non-COVID END OF LIFE Visits Limited to Only 6 Visitors – All Others May Watch from ZOOM/Face-Time Technology
- No Visitation Allowed After Death on COVID Floors
Virtual Visits – ZOOM
- Visits are Scheduled Monday – Friday
- Phone Numbers to call to Schedule Visits
- Gina : 731-693-1312
- Rhonda: 731-693-1128
- Jennifer: 731-697-8296
All visitors must be scanned into our system and receive a temporary badge. Any person without an employee badge or a visitor badge will be asked to return to screening locations at Garage 1 Entrance or Revolving Door Entrance. Phone number to each screening station:
- Garage 1 Door Screening Location: 1-9997
- Revolving Door Screening Location: 5-2228
Mask are required by employees and visitors at all times (including in patient room) except while eating/drinking. Social distancing and frequent hand washing will help keep patients, visitors, and employees safe.
We reserve the right to further restrict visitation to our facilities as the situation changes. We are also coordinating our activities with our local health department directors and will follow guidance from them if they direct us to take additional actions that they deem necessary to protect the health of the public.
We will continue to provide updates as we receive them.