Dyersburg, TN (January 5, 2023) Alakai Love made his debut at Dyersburg Hospital
on January 2, 2023, becoming this year’s New Year Baby. He was born in the Women’s
Center of Dyersburg Hospital to proud parents Sabrina and Martavis Love of Dyersburg,
Per tradition, the family was presented a basket from West Tennessee Healthcare
including baby items for delivering the first baby of the New Year at Dyersburg Hospital.
The Women’s Center is state-of-the-art in the birthing experience. From pre-natal to
post-natal, we will meet your needs:
- We offer a variety of prenatal and family classes
- Uniquely qualified to offer assistance with breastfeeding by the international
board-certified lactation consultants and CLC’s
- Received state and federal grants to improve mother/bonding support, overall
emotional well-being for new moms.
- Conduct neonatal research initiatives to improve the quality of care for our most
vulnerable and tiniest patients.
- The state’s only comprehensive certified perinatal bereavement program
For more information on our services as well as the OB/GYNs at Dyersburg Hospital,
check out our website at www.wth.org or call us 731-285-2410.
West Tennessee Healthcare is a public, not-for-profit healthcare system with locations serving 19
counties in West Tennessee and Southeast Missouri. The mission of West Tennessee Healthcare is
to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve while providing exceptional and
compassionate care. For more information, visit www.wth.org.