Brilee Clark made her debut at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital on January
1, 2023, becoming this year’s New Year Baby. She was born in the Women’s Center of
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital to proud parents Kaitlyn Riggs and Briar
Clark of Friendship, TN.
Per tradition, the family was presented a basket from West Tennessee Healthcare
including baby items for delivering the first baby of the New Year at WTH.
The Women’s Center is state-of-the-art in the birthing experience. From pre-natal to
post-natal, we will meet your needs:
- We offer a variety of prenatal and family classes
- Uniquely qualified to offer assistance with breastfeeding by the international
Board-certified lactation consultants and CLCs.
- Received state and federal grants to improve mother/bonding support, and overall
emotional well-being for new moms.
- Conduct neonatal research initiatives to improve the quality of care for our most
vulnerable and tiniest patients.
- The first in the region to be designated as a Baby-Friendly USA hospital.
- The first in the region to be certified as a National Safe Sleep Hospital by Cribs For Kids.
The state’s only comprehensive certified perinatal bereavement program.
Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides highly specialized care for babies born prematurely
or those who require extra medical attention after birth. Our neonatal team includes board-
certified neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, a highly skilled nursing staff, respiratory
therapists, physical therapists, and certified lactation consultants, all of whom provide these
special babies with the highest level of care.
For more information on our services as well as the OB/GYNs at WTH, check out our
website at www.wth.org or call us 731-541-6448.