The Employer Forum is West Tennessee’s premier event dedicated to making workplaces healthy places. Employers come together to learn, share, and explore the latest trends in workplace health promotion.
Each year has a focused theme and topics on the latest health and wellness trends. Not only the latest trends but seasoned speakers that bring proven results! Each conference begins with a motivational, keynote speaker. Previous keynote speakers include:
- Jon Gordon, Author of The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life
- Kristen Hadeed, CEO of Student Maid and Author of Permission to Screw Up: How I Learned to Lead by Doing (Almost) Everything Wrong
- Jess Ekstrom, founder and CEO of Headbands of Hope and Author of Chasing the Bright Side: Embrace Optimism, Activate Your Purpose, and Write Your Own Story
Each year a diverse group of speakers cover important topics that provide new insights on the ever-changing work-site landscape of wellness programs. The Annual Employer Forum Conference is hosted every year in August.
- Be inspired by health promotion thought-leaders.
- Explore our exhibitor showcase to learn about the latest resources to enhance employee health.
- Network with other health promotion professionals in this information-rich environment.
- This event features hot topics for newcomers and seasoned wellness professionals.
Who should attend?
- Wellness coordinators and committee members
- Benefits and human resource leaders
- Safety & risk management professionals
- Management at public and private work-sites
- Health professionals
- Insurance industry professionals
Interested in being a sponsor of the Employer Forum? Payments received from sponsorships and vendors help to offset the cost of the conference. The conference is intentionally priced affordably at $50, which includes a continental breakfast, hot buffet lunch, snacks throughout the day and door prizes. To become a sponsor or vendor, please complete the Sponsor/Vendor Commitment Form, or contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.