West Tennessee Healthcare
When you or a family member have a health need, you want a team of experts close to home. Have peace of mind in knowing that West Tennessee Healthcare Bolivar Hospital offers exceptional medical care right here in our community.
What Sets Us Apart
When you need medical care, you don’t want to have to travel far from home. The good news is: You don’t have to! Our mission at West Tennessee Healthcare Bolivar General Hospital is to improve the health of those in our community by providing superior health services.
West Tennessee Healthcare Bolivar General Hospital is a critical access hospital with 25 licensed beds. While we’re a wholly owned affiliate of West Tennessee Healthcare, Bolivar General Hospital is governed by a separate advisory board composed of citizens from Bolivar and Hardeman County. That means those in our community have a voice in how our hospital works.
A Full Spectrum of Expertise in Martin
Wondering what services you can access at our Martin hospital? We offer a wide variety of healthcare services designed to help diagnose, treat, and manage many medical conditions.
Our services include:
- An advanced Medical-Surgical Unit
- Emergency services
- Hospitalists available to observe and care for patients in the hospital 24/7
- Imaging services, including X-ray, mammograms (both screening and diagnostic), ultrasound, and CT scans
- Laboratory and Pathology Services
- Outpatient and inpatient physical therapy
- Outpatient services including cardiac Holter monitoring, EKGs, and cardiac rehab
- Respiratory Care
- Sleep Lab for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep conditions
- Swing beds, which help patients transition from inpatient medical care to a Skilled Nursing Facility