The Full Spectrum of Outpatient Therapy Services to Restore Mobility
Whether you’re recovering from a sports injury or medical procedure, our outpatient therapy department offers a comprehensive range of therapeutic options, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology therapy, aquatic therapy, sports medicine and many other specialties. We’re the leading provider of one-on-one therapy in west Tennessee.
Getting You Back to an Active Lifestyle
Let physical therapists at our many locations help you reach your goals for health and movement. We work with patients to reach their maximum potential to get through daily life activities and work. Nothing is one-size-fits-all—we offer individualized care to meet your unique needs.
West Tennessee’s First Choice for Outpatient Therapy
All physical therapy programs are designed around your goals and needs. Certified therapists, assistants and specialists work closely with you and your doctor to get you back to an active life:
- 15 locations throughout Jackson and greater West Tennessee area
- Sports medicine program, Sports Plus, Work Plus, Sports Plus AquaTherapies, and LIFT Therapy programs
- One of the region’s only Adaptive Driver Training programs
- Saebo Arm Training designed for people with limited hand or arm function and other hand therapy
- Workers Comp Rehabilitation through Work Plus
- Pelvic therapy for pain and pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Specialties that help a range of patients from stroke recovery to sports injury