Specialized Cardiology Services & Exceptional Expertise
West Tennessee Healthcare Heart and Vascular offers comprehensive care for a full range of cardiovascular disease and heart health issues. Services cover both basic cardiology care and specialized treatment options for serious conditions such as heart failure, heart attack, stroke, heart murmur, and arrhythmia, among others. A combination of board-certified and nationally trained physicians and state-of-the-art technology ensures patients receive the care their conditions demand.
The Cardiology Diagnostics and Treatment You Need to Get Back to Your Best
Prompt diagnosis and treatment are key to facing most heart health issues. West Tennessee Healthcare offers the full spectrum of diagnostic testing, as well as nonsurgical and surgical treatment options for cardiovascular disease. This includes a number of complex procedures performed in the Catheterization Lab, as well as those requiring electrophysiology.
West Tennessee’s First Choice for Cardiology Care
Cardiovascular care is one area of health care that's continually evolving and innovating. At West Tennessee Healthcare, we pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve:
Accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI by the American College of Cardiology Accreditation Services
- The first in the state to perform robotic percutaneous coronary interventions (PCIs) using the Corindus Vascular Robotics system
- Accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI by the American College of Cardiology Accreditation Services
- Received the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® for STEMI and NSTEMI
- Received the Platinum Performance designation from the Chest Pain – MI Registry™
- Maintain a 30-day readmission rate for both heart attacks and heart failure much lower than the national average
- Among the leaders in the state in open-heart surgeries, having performed nearly 20,000 procedures since the center opened
- One of the earliest hospitals in the region to perform transcatheter aortic valve transplants
- The first in the region to perform trans carotid artery revascularization, a procedure which greatly reduces the risk of stroke during revascularization
- First Tennessee Partner Community for Avive Solutions, Inc.’s 4-Minute City (4MC) Program, which brings a first of it’s kind software system designed to improve response to out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) emergencies.
- Jackson-Madison County General Hospital has earned a distinguished three-star rating from The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
- Jackson-Madison County General Hospital Recognized for Excellence with ACC HeartCARE Center Designation