Pat Summitt Alzheimer’s Resource Center
The Pat SummittAlzheimer’s Resource Center is located in the Senior Services Department
Mailing Address: Pat Summitt Alzheimer’s Resource Center, 569 Skyline Drive, Suite 201
Appointments to visit the center may be scheduled by calling 731-541-8757.
- Providing information, education, and resources to those who have been diagnosed with Dementia particularly, Alzheimer’s Disease, and their caregivers
- Helpful publications, books, and DVD’s available
- Emergency contact information cards for those with Alzheimer’s disease
- Senior Resource Directory providing contact information for businesses in the West Tennessee area serving those with Dementias, particularly Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Alzheimer’s Caregivers Support Group, First Thursday of each month (except July, December), 5:30 p.m., Pat Summitt Resource Center
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.