Mature Advantage Club Membership Benefits
- Mature Advantage Club membership card containing personal data. Please present your card for discounts/services.
- 20% discount on cardholder’s meals in healthcare system’s dining rooms such as Chef Features, Salad Bar, Dessert Bar, Grill and Deli Station. Discount is not available in “Branded Concepts” and bottled Coke products. Please ask the cashier if you have questions about your selections.
- 15% discount at Medical Center Medical Products (conditions do apply).
Medical Center Medical Products
1061 W. Forest Avenue
Jackson, TN 38301
- 10% discount in healthcare system’s Gift Shops (does not include cards, magazines, candy, newspaper, or sale items).
- Use of West Jackson Baptist Church’s Courts Walking Track.
- MAC Club Dutch Treat Lunch Bunch and Girls’ Night Out.
- Free Health Screening yearly to include blood work, pulmonary function, and many other screenings.
- Quarterly Newsletter with current information, opportunities, health information, etc.
- Free educational seminars, forums, and workshops on vital health topics, Heath Fairs, Health Screenings, etc.
- AARP Driver Safety Program offered on a quarterly basis.
- PAC with MAC discounted group tour opportunities – day trips and overnight travel.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE STATEMENT
West Tennessee Healthcare (WTH) does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, Limited English Proficiency or sex, including discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, sex stereotyping or pregnancy in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by WTH directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which WTH arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
For further information about this policy, contact Amy Garner (731) 541-9914.