Women face unique health challenges as they go through life—and we offer the care and expertise they need at every stage.
Exceptional Care for Women’s Health at Every Stage of Life
At West Tennessee Healthcare, we pride ourselves on offering care for a woman throughout her lifespan. That means our care spans the full spectrum of female health issues, from providing guidance to women as they begin families to helping them at all stages of life.
The Full Spectrum of Women’s Health Services
As we age, our bodies change, and navigating those changes can sometimes be challenging. But women in West Tennessee can rest assured knowing that we offer everything they need related to their health—from well-woman check-ups and menopause management to prenatal care, labor, and delivery. This includes access to highly trained specialists in areas such as maternal-fetal medicine and urogynecology.
West Tennessee’s First Choice for Maternity Care
Having a baby is one of the most important events of your life. Our three Labor and Delivery hospitals are here to ensure you and your baby receive excellent care, close to home.
- We offer a variety of prenatal and family classes
- Uniquely qualified to offer assistance with breastfeeding by the international board-
certified lactation consultants and CLC’s
- Received state and federal grants to improve mother/bonding support, overall
emotional well-being for new moms.
- Conduct neonatal research initiatives to improve the quality of care for our most vulnerable and tiniest patients
- The state’s only comprehensive certified perinatal bereavement program
Ready to find a hospital to deliver your baby near you?
West Tennessee Healthcare has three locations in the region so you can receive the maternity services you need.
- Jackson-Madison County General Hospital (Jackson, TN)
- WTH Dyersburg Hospital (Dyersburg, TN)
- WTH Volunteer Hospital (Martin, TN)
Women's Health Services
Our women's health services cover all the bases—providing care for women at every stage of life.
Classes & Programs
Childbirth and motherhood can be intimidating. That's why we offer several classes to help families prepare.
2019 BEST Award Winner
JMCGH and WTH Volunteer Hospital are committed to the health and safety of all patients and is proud to partner with the TDH and THA in this effort to reduce infant deaths.